Admission in QIMS for MBBS Session 2022-23 will be conducted as per PMC / PM&DC (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021 dated 4th June 2021, NUMS & QIMS Regulations. Candidates of all categories shall apply to NUMS for appearing in NUMS Entry Test (MDCAT for NUMS) and admission as per PMC / PM&DC / NUMS admission policy.
(1) For admission in MBBS Session 2022-23 at NUMS constituent, affiliated medical colleges, it is mandatory for candidates to appear in MDCAT for NUMS 2022. Passing score 55% for admission in MBBS program.
(2) Candidate must have obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification (HSSC) or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognized in Pakistan and having obtained more than sixty percent marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council.
(3) Passed the subjects of biology, chemistry and either physics or mathematics in the examination of Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification (HSSC) 12th grade qualification recognized in Pakistan.
(1) MDCAT for NUMS____________________________ 50%
(2) HSSC / F.Sc (premedical) / equivalent ________ 40%
(3) SSC _________________________________________ 10%